$100 per day.
Includes a large BBQ grill, water fountain, and spigot.
More about the Turkish Pavilion
The Turkish Pavilion is located in the center of the park, near the south gate. Nicknamed the pigeon or dove-cot house, this pavilion has a cupola roof painted in parti-colors, the upper portion arranged for pigeons and other birds. The roof is supported by eight double columns, with wide spaces between.
In 1892, the Board of Commissioners added the large lower tier supported on iron posts and closed the roosts. The changes transformed the "Dove-Cot" into today's "Turkish Pavilion."