Old Carriage Shelter
$100 per day.
Includes a small BBQ grill.
More about the Old Carriage Shelter
The Old Carriage Shelter was designed in 1873 by Henry Thiele, and is situated a short distance south of Main Drive, and in the vicinity of the music stand and Concourse Drive. It was originally embellished with hitching posts and surrounded by a wooden fence in the "Chinese Chippendale" style utilized near both the Arsenal Street and Magnolia Street entrances to Tower Grove Park. The fence and hitching posts were eventually removed.