Tower Grove Park Society
Members of the Tower Grove Park Society have made a special commitment to the sustainability of the Park through annual gifts of $1,250 or more. The support of the Tower Grove Park Society makes possible many of the Park's operations and programs throughout the year, and Society members enjoy exclusive invitations to events, pre-sale on tickets, and other benefits. Please consider joining this esteemed company of Park supporters with your gift. You may make a single payment, or join with a recurring monthly gift. Please scroll down to see benefits.
For questions about joining the Society with a gift through a donor-advised fund, gift of stock, or other channels, please call (314) 771-4484.
All Society memberships include:
- Invitations to exclusive Society events, including private lunches, cocktails, and Director’s holiday party.
- Advance ticket purchase for popular events like Flower Power, Progressive Pavilion Party, Martinis at the Mansion, and more.
- Recognition in the Piper Palm House, in print publications, and online.
- Additional benefits by level as specified below.
Member ($1,250–$2,499) All the listed benefits above plus:
- Brunch for two at Café Madeleine (a $51 value, service not included).
- A 45-minute carriage ride in Tower Grove Park (a $65 value).
Patron ($2,500–$4,999) All Member benefits plus:
- One free large pavilion rental (up to a $120 value).
Benefactor ($5,000–$9,999) All Patron benefits plus:
- One Stupp Center rental any day of the week, OR one Piper Palm House rental Monday through Thursday (a value of up to $400).
Director’s Circle ($10,000 and above) All Benefactor benefits plus:
- Private lunch with the Executive Director in the Park’s historic library.
- One tree planted with perpetual care recorded on the Park’s digital map (a value of $500).