The Music Stand
The Music Stand was built in 1872 to host concerts on Sunday afternoons. Surrounded by busts of Shaw's favorite composers, the Music Stand was a favorite place of Henry Shaw and is still used for music performances as well as weddings.
The Wedding Ceremony Fee for the Music Stand is $400. The fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the Music Stand for the duration of the timeslot
- Bench seating for up to two hundred guests
- Street parking for guests
- Electricity hookups
11 a.m.—1 p.m.
2 p.m.—4 p.m.
5 p.m.—7 p.m.
- Decorating and clean up must occur within contracted timeslot
- The use of tape, tacks, staples, and nails is strictly prohibited
- No food or drink allowed in the Music Stand
- Amplified sound cannot be heard beyond fifty feet of the source
- There is no backup location in the case of inclement weather. Tower Grove Park does not offer weather-related refunds