The Corporate Partners of Tower Grove Park are a select group of businesses that have made a commitment to supporting the Park with an annual gift of $1,250 or more. See a list of our supporters to know who is currently advocating for the park.
All Corporate Partners memberships include:
- Invitations to exclusive Society events, including private lunches, cocktails, and Director’s holiday party.
- Advance ticket purchase for popular events like Flower Power, Progressive Pavilion Party, Martinis at the Mansion, and more.
- Recognition in the Piper Palm House, in print publications, and online.
- Additional benefits by level as specified below.
Member ($1,250–$2,499) All the listed benefits above plus:
- Two private tours of the Park by golf cart for employees or clients (up to 6 people).
- Opportunity to appoint a representative to our Corporate Council.
- One employee volunteer team-building day (up to 20 participants).
Patron ($2,500–$4,999) All Member benefits plus:
- One free large pavilion rental (up to a $120 value).
- Three free rentals of an athletic field (a $90 value).
Benefactor ($5,000–$9,999) All Patron benefits plus:
- One Stupp Center rental any day of the week, OR one Piper Palm House rental Monday through Thursday (a value of up to $400).
Director’s Circle ($10,000 and above) All Benefactor benefits plus:
- Private lunch with the Executive Director in the Park’s historic library for up to 6 guests.
- One tree planted with perpetual care recorded on the Park’s digital map (a value of $500).