Vernon W. & Marion K. Piper Palm House
Built in 1878, the Palm House is the oldest standing greenhouse west of the Mississippi River. After major restoration, this event space has become a sought after location for special events.
Located in the heart of Tower Grove Park, this conservatory sits on an open air plaza overlooking the historic lily ponds. With its beautiful details with distinctive architecture, stately windows and soaring ceiling, the towering palm trees, this space is perfect for indoor or outdoor wedding ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, and all special and corporate events.
The indoor seating capacity of The Piper Palm House is a comfortable 150 with use of provided round tables and chairs. More guests can be accommodated at standing events or with combined use of the building and plaza. A year round brunch/buffet, Cafe Madeline, is offered on Sundays from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, and is increasingly popular as a refreshing oasis for Park visitors.
Wedding Rental Packages 2016
Special Event & Corporate Packages 2016
Winter Wedding Packages 2016
Rules and Regulations
To inquire about availability and bookings, please contact:
To inquire about catering menu and pricing options, please contact Butler's Pantry: