Welcome to the Piper Palm House, one of St. Louis’ hidden treasures located in historic Tower Grove Park. The Piper Palm House is the perfect venue for any social gathering, whether it be a wedding, birthday party or corporate event.
Built in 1872, the Music Stand was a favorite place of Henry Shaw. Surrounded by busts of Shaw's favorite composers, the Music Stand, where concerts were performed on Sunday afternoons in the late 1800's, is still used for performances as well as a popular location for weddings.
The Stupp Center's handsome octagonal room and lounge, adjacent to a well maintained garden and amphitheater, is consistent with the parks historic character.